Free student visa processing

We help you obtain a student visa for your stay in Spain. We have a specialized attorney who will help you with all the procedures you need.

Here are some basic things to remember about processing your visa:

  1. Make sure your nationality corresponds to the countries whose citizens are allowed to enter and remain in Spain for a maximum of 90 days without requesting a visa (countries like the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Brazil, etc.). In other words, you can come to Spain simply with your passport.
    But if you want to stay in Spain for more than 90 days, you must apply for a student visa before you come to Spain or once you arrive. There are specific deadlines and requirements: it is very important that you know the documents you must have and the steps to take. Contact us to plan your trip.
  2. If you are a passport holder of a country whose citizens require a visa to enter Spain, you must apply for a visa at the Spanish consulate nearest your city of origin. In this case, we will send you the necessary documents to apply for your visa.

We have an attorney who specializes in processing visas and residence or work permits to help you have a legal stay in Spain.
The student residence permit processing service is free for our students.

If you wish to work in Spain while you study or after finishing your studies, we can help you process your work permit. Our attorney will study your situation and will help you process your work permits.

Our visa service includes:

  • Issuing a registration certificate
  • Processing a medical certificate
  • Obtaining medical insurance
  • Fee payment processing
  • Personal assistance with processes to obtain a student card
  • Initial visa application
  • Visa renewal
  • Work permit application
Calculate your price
Need more information? Contact us
Need help?
Online Support!
Need help? Chat with us on Whatsapp